Studies Show Airport Security Bins, Airplane Tray Tables, Arm Rests, and Seat Belts Carry More Cold & Flu Germs Than Toilets!
FLY w/o FLU - Why get sick when you don't have to?
Our CDC Compliant Survival Kit includes:
- Clean Hands Wipe (Travel Pack) - 100 Count
- Tray Barrier Bags for Personal Items (Small Bags) - 10 Count
- Tray Barrier Bags for Computers/Electronics (Large Bags) - 10 Count
KIT ADD-ON OPTIONS
- ADD ZICAM COLD REMEDY AND SAVE SHIPPING - Only $12.99!
- ADD AN ADDITIONAL BOX OF 100 CLEAN HANDS WIPES - Only $12.95!
When you add Zicam to this kit your shipping charges DO NOT INCREASE!
RECENT REPORTS ABOUT GERM RIDDEN AIRPORTS & AIRPORT ACQUIRED INFECTIONS
- TODAY SHOW : What Areas of Planes Are the Germiest
- NBC News: Harmful Germs Lurking in Airports? How Not to Get Sick
- BMC Infectious Disease Research: Deposition of respiratory virus pathogens on frequently touched surfaces at airports
- 5 of The Filthiest Place to Avoid on Airplanes
- Passenger Refuses to Remove Filthy Feet from Airport Tray Table
- How Pregenant Meghan Markle Is Staying Healthy As She Travels on Flights
- FOX News: Security Trays Carry More Viruses Than Any Other Place in Airports
- CBS News: Airport Security Trays Carry More Viruses than Airport Toilets, Study Finds
- Meghan Markles Trick For Not Getting Sick on Airplane Flights