Anti-Viral Travel Kits, Hospital-Approved CDC Compliant Wipes, & Face Masks
MedFare's hospital-approved retail items help ensure a safe and germ-free travel experience or can be used for day-to-day use.
MedFare's Antimicrobial Wipes that are used by hospitals and nursing homes throughout the USA, are now available to you in smaller quantities to use at home. Our Wipes are formulated to meet the CDC's requirement for washing hands when soap and water are not accessible. They are effective in helping reduce the spread of the flu, coronavirus, and bacteria, including MRSA. They are especially ideal for use when you cannot wash your hands with soap and water. These Wipes contain Vitamin E & Aloe to prevent hands from drying out.
Our Anti-Viral Travel Kits include all the items you will need to help ensure a safe and germ-free travel experience.
Click on each item to order and/or learn more about each specific item.
Here are some links to recent news articles that show that the use of these kits and wipes are an effective way to keep yourself clean and germ free.
- TODAY SHOW : What Areas of Planes Are the Germiest
NBC News: Harmful Germs Lurking in Airports? How Not to Get Sick
- BMC Infectious Disease Research: Deposition of respiratory virus pathogens on frequently touched surfaces at airports
- 5 of The Filthiest Place to Avoid on Airplanes
- Passenger Refuses to Remove Filthy Feet from Airport Tray Table
- How Pregenant Meghan Markle Is Staying Healthy As She Travels on Flights
- FOX News: Security Trays Carry More Viruses Than Any Other Place in Airports
- CBS News: Airport Security Trays Carry More Viruses than Airport Toilets, Study Finds
- Meghan Markles Trick For Not Getting Sick on Airplane Flights
Regular price $29.95
Regular price $13.95
Regular price $149.00
Regular price $39.59