FLY w/o FLU Why get sick when you don't have to? Airport Acquired Illness, Hospital Approved & CDC Compliant Clean Hands Wipes Travel Pack.
- Contains 64% ethyl alcohol for microbial control. Also contains Vitamin E and Aloe.
- Individually wrapped anti-bacterial hand wipe for cleaning hands, tray tables, arm rests, and germ ridden seat belts.
- Towel size is 5" x 5" and is a soft fabric, not paper.
- 100 Survival Wipes in each box.
ADD ZICAM AND SAVE SHIPPING!
When you add Zicam to this order (for only $12.99) and your shipping charges DO NOT INCREASE!
RECENT REPORTS ABOUT GERM RIDDEN AIRPORTS & AIRPORT ACQUIRED INFECTIONS
- TODAY SHOW : What Areas of Planes Are the Germiest
- NBC News: Harmful Germs Lurking in Airports? How Not to Get Sick
- BMC Infectious Disease Research: Deposition of respiratory virus pathogens on frequently touched surfaces at airports
- 5 of The Filthiest Place to Avoid on Airplanes
- Passenger Refuses to Remove Filthy Feet from Airport Tray Table
- How Pregenant Meghan Markle Is Staying Healthy As She Travels on Flights
- FOX News: Security Trays Carry More Viruses Than Any Other Place in Airports
- CBS News: Airport Security Trays Carry More Viruses than Airport Toilets, Study Finds
- Meghan Markles Trick For Not Getting Sick on Airplane Flights